PHXKit

เขียนโดย Eva | 08:15

A test of the video mode of my new Canon EOS 500D. Used only with the 18-200mm IS lens kit. Edited in Sony Vegas 8.0, smoothed with Deshaker - with the exception of the last two clips. The drums are the new Yamaha PHX Series. To be seen and heard in detail in my other videos. Music is something that I did the first night with the battery in the month of April 2009 (this is the kit to consider this issue). Title of work: Phoenix (not that there's a lot more working on ...) Oh, and this recording was made withoutFine-tuning of the drums * always *. The heads were made the day before, they were my study close to home, so I could only touch lightly with your fingers. Only after I started I realized that I had never touched a screw in the middle. : O)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuQtFe8oiZ0&hl=en

Tags : 50 inch LCD TV multimedia projector

0 ความคิดเห็น