Taking Good Photos - Before the Basics

เขียนโดย Eva | 13:03

People often ask me about how a good snapshot. There is some evidence, you should consider before you even pick up the camera. These ideas can all the best from his camera and photography experience, and they can help you. They sound simple and obvious, but believe me, they are not. Just think of how many times you have said, "Damn, I wish I had my camera" or "Oh, oh, the battery is almost dead."

Excellent photos can be worn on almost anyCamera - it is not necessary, a professional camera or a digital SLR or many types of lenses - have a digital point and shoot just right. The reason for this is that the photographer's eye is the most important component of a good photo. If I know that I understand the photos I took my Canon EOS30D, but I always have my digital Canon Elph with me. It is old, and the reload time between photos is slow, but it is an excellent camera.

To take good photos,You must use your camera. I would imagine, you say, "Duh. Of course." If your mind is easy to family photos at an event to take you or your trip to Disneyland document, for example, then your camera with you. But if you are in documenting the world around you, or you need a picture that cat or dog or child, you must bear interest at a camera himself. A small digital point-and-shoot to fit easily into a purse or pocket. Sound like trouble? Think of the timesShe had thought, I wish I had my camera with me. I always have my digital Elph.

Once you have your camera does not help you if you your battery is empty. You buy a second battery charged and keep it in a purse or pocket, and you'll never be caught short. If you're traveling, I take a second memory card, because even though I upload to my laptop every night, I want my photos in more than one place. I do not have to delete a memory card, until I'm home.

If you are photographingis something important you have your photos in more than one place. Firstly, the camera memory card, on the other hand, downloaded to your computer every day; copy third-party auditors, to a place like Shutterfly and Kodak EasyShare, or fourth - not just for photos -- - Back up your computer to an external hard drive. Then, if you lose your camera, your photos are already on your computer. If you have erased your memory and your computer crashes, you will see your photos on an online are now, and forgood measure, they are external to your hard drive.

Go digital. I'm not a purist - I can not afford it. The new technology is not everywhere, and unless you're a serious amateur or professional, that film for some reason, digital is the way to go. I do not have time to work in a darkroom, I would not be able to process color at home anyway, and I can not afford to take film and hope to shoot the photos. It is expensive. With digital, you can host up to 500 photos and to delete475, and you have lost nothing.

Your photography experience is much more exciting when you're ready. Thus, the camera all the time, a second charged battery with you to lead, and save your photos in more than one place. With this under control, you can work on developing your eye.



Tags : 50 inch LCD TV Pet Supplies Cheap Kindle DX, Kindle DX Review LCD Monitor Samsung 26 inch HDTV

0 ความคิดเห็น